Installing a new HVAC system or furnace can seem daunting but working with the right service team makes the process easy.
Luckily your choice is simple: AIM A/C and Heating Services has serviced the Kyle and Central Texas area for more than 20 years. Not only do our highly trained professionals have years of experience, but we also offer a satisfaction guarantee with post-installation service for any unforeseen issues.
Our consistent quality of service earned us the title of Lennox Premier Dealer, uniquely qualifying us to install and service new Lennox systems. In addition to our certified knowledge and access to Lennox systems, we have years of experience installing and servicing new air conditioning systems from all major brands.
We have seen it all over our years of servicing central Texas — there is no problem too big nor detail too small for our expert team. Our hundreds of satisfied customers can attest to the fact that we treat each air conditioning installation as if it were our own. We find the most efficient unit for your home, install it with care, and ensure that the system is running smoothly without any airflow inconsistencies. From start to finish, we work with you to offer effective, customized solutions to meet your home’s unique needs.
Should You Replace or Repair Your HVAC Unit?
If your air conditioning system is perfectly fine, we leave it alone. Our technicians have seen hundreds of heating and cooling system issues; we know when it’s time to replace or repair.
While we do everything we can to extend our clients’ return on investment, sometimes the most cost-effective and energy-efficient solution is HVAC replacement.
Upgrading to a modern air conditioning unit will offer:
Choosing the right system and ensuring proper installation will deliver the most benefit to your home. Our team will help you through every step, including finding the best location for your outdoor air conditioning unit.
Modern units can be 20-50% larger than old ones and need adequate space for smooth installation. We will also make sure that the unit is level and sits on an appropriate surface, usually a leveled composite pad.
5 Signs You Need to Replace Your AC Unit
- Air isn’t cool enough: Quite simply, if your home is warmer than you want, it’s a good idea to get a free estimate for AC repairs or a replacement.
- Loud sounds: AC units are supposed to be quiet. If you hear squeaking, grinding, or chattering, your air conditioner may be reaching the end of its life.
- Unusual smells: Foul smells, especially smokey or burning scents, from your AC are a serious sign of malfunction. Call us immediately to protect your family’s safety.
- High energy bills: When your bills start to add up, a new system is a wise investment. Replacing a 10-year-old air conditioner can save you 20-40% on energy costs, with even higher savings on older models according to the department of energy.
- Moisture buildup: While some condensation is expected, your air conditioner should not have an excessive amount of water buildup. Moisture could be a sign of a refrigerant leak and pose health risks with mold.
- If You Notice Any of These Problems, Call Today for an Expert Consultation -
We recommend annual maintenance on your air conditioning system and will solve any problem possible. However, if your unit is more than 15-20 years old or the cost of repairs exceeds the cost of the unit, we recommend installing a new AC system.
Call AIM A/C and Heating Services today for a free HVAC installation or replacement estimate.
We are ready to work with you to design an energy-efficient, cost-effective air conditioning solution for your home.
Your comfort and return on investment are ensured with our customer satisfaction guarantee.